As simple as possible and in a small circle. So, today, many couples celebrate their wedding. They are limited to a civil wedding ceremony. This can only-and because there really is no exception! -in an official civil marriage ceremony take place. Getting married on the registry?
Emotions have unfortunately only limited space: the legal act lasts twenty minutes and typically waits already for the next, impatient couple at the door.Getting married in shifts.
With limited time to live. But at the location, something can be rotated: who has the time and the Muse, to wait for several months, has secured an appointment in one of the popular external wedding venues.
You want to leave in a castle or other special location you trust? Maybe even in a different province? We have for you a list * with possible ceremony venues in Switzerland:
Offices in Switzerland
In the canton of Aargau in Switzerland, various regional civil registry offices provide external wedding venues:
- In Aarau, you marry for example also on Castle Liebegg or in a Museum.
- In Bremgarten is also the forest hut on the Ceremony local list.
- In bad Zurzach can be married not only in the Tower of the Kaiserstuhl, but also in many otherspecial wedding venues.
- There arefive external ceremony localesin Brugg. One of them is the Sanchez Stöckli Lupfig.
- Lenzburg is spoiled with beautiful externalformation clubs: Here are three castles and two town houses and to the selection.
- Mellingen has among other things to the opportunity in the beautiful “Zähnteschüür” say Yes.There is more information about this and other offers in a brochure.
- Muri can find the weddings in themonastery
- Rheinfelden: ((brochure is mailed))
- The municipality of Schöftland shows their ceremony locales in aPicture Gallery: Besides the Schöftland Castle and the Castle barn North two more wedding venues in the restaurant located in the town of Schöftland castle garden. In Kirchleerau, one dares in an old farmhouse. Also the Stohhaus Kölliken is an official wedding ceremony.
- You can get dare inseven venues in Wohlen. For example in the brother Klausen site celebrates a romantic forest wedding
Should be requested from each civil sand velvet individually.
There are no external wedding venues in Appenzell Innerrhoden.
The ceremony at six castles is possible in Basel-land.
There are no external wedding venues in Basel-Stadt.
20 extraordinary ceremony venues at external locations are available in the canton of Bern. Including the Panorama-Restaurant Harder Kulm or that is located Grand Hotel Giessbach.
Municipality of St.Moritz
A unique and impressive atmosphere for your wedding can be found in the dome room of the Segantini Museum in St. Moritz (seats up to 50 people, additional fee for the Museum CHF 1′ 000.00). Certainly something unique!
Have you seen the civil ceremony in Lucerne ? In the Town Hall of the Portätsaals…
You can get dare in the Knight’s Hall of the Château de Boudry but also on many other special places in the canton of Neuchâtel.
In Nidwalden, brides and grooms can book a wedding ceremony in the “Höfli”.
In the canton of Schaffhausen can also be married in specific localities. In the town of Neunkirch , held ceremonies for example on the tower. Also Sorell Hotel dogs is available as a ceremonial place.
Wedding ceremonies held in five castles in Solothurn.
In the Thurgau, there are many beautiful external wedding venues; These include for example the Schloss Arbon.
The Rudenz Castle and A Pro include the beautiful external wedding venues in URI.
Civil engineering Canton of Zurich-General information find your here.Civil registry offices are run by the municipalities of: link directly to the PDF list.
The list will be constantly in our Pinterest Board “wedding locations in switzerland”
In what special place you have trust you?