Between the Royal Wedding, the new clothing brands have left us to see these weeks and new trends that encourage us to renew part of the style, in Fashion for men We do not know with what stay.
Increasingly it is closer to the summer and we still do not have clear if opt for a scarf or a bermuda in our look. Help us?
New clothes in stores
The brands they are still looking for new ideas to convince us that I buy in their stores and not the competition. On this occasion we choose these releases:
- Pull and Bear: colorful loaded trend lookbook for the month of April 2011
- Bershka presents his April lookbook with trends and colorful everywhere this summer 2011
- Matthew Miller a promising designer spring/summer 2011 lookbook
- Fred Perry, a campaign for the spring 2011 season is out of the ordinary
- H & M for spring/summer 2011 Lookbook
In these months of good weather plays change scarves and even glasses to see. Touches to renew the trends of the moment.
- Style and fashion in the network: how long will last the color block as a trend?
- Dare with tortoiseshell sunglasses?
- ‘Scarf-looks’ in the spring-summer 2011 (I)
- Adrien Brody and his ‘looks of fashionista’
Royal Wedding: from the male point of view
In Jezebel already mentioned all the details of the Royal Wedding We focus on the best and worst looks of the women. We needed to see the British link from the point of view male.
- Royal Wedding: Prince Philip upon his arrival in London’s look
- The look of David Beckham in the English Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Royal Wedding: Prince William wears the uniform of Colonel of the Irish guard
- Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton: same style, different neckties
- The look of Elton John at the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- The looks of Albert of Monaco and the Prince Daniel de Suecia at the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Prince Philip at the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton
- James Middleton at the wedding of his sister Kate and Prince William: what happens to the neck of his shirt?