Islands have their own special charm, but what makes them so special? Which islands are some of the most beautiful in the world and why? Where are the whitest beaches and the most beautiful diving paradises around the islands?
In order to answer these and other questions, various criteria have to be assessed. In addition to the quality of the beach and water, the flora and fauna as well as culinary and cultural offers are also used as selection criteria.
To visit one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world, you don’t necessarily have to travel to other parts of the world because some of the top 10 islands are in Europe. Outside of Europe, you will find true dream islands in the Caribbean, the Philippines and Australia.
These European islands are among the 10 most beautiful islands in the world
Are you looking for a dream island and don’t want to change continent? Then the solution lies in Greece, more precisely in the Aegean Sea, even more precisely on the island group of the Sporades. This group of Greek islands includes Alonissos, Skopelos and Skiathos. The islands enchant with their preserved originality, wonderful landscapes and Mediterranean, high-class offers at hotels and restaurants.
The famous Italian rocky island of Capri is also one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world. Capri has been a European meeting place for artists, writers and other famous contemporaries since the second half of the 19th century. Capri is rich in archaeological sites and caves. The famous “blue grotto” is the most famous among them.
Dream islands in the Caribbean
Barbados and Saint Lucia are considered dream islands in the Caribbean. Both archipelagos are known for their coral reefs, for their lush vegetation and the turquoise waters that surround the islands.
Nosy Be, a volcanic island off Madagascar, is also one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world. The reason for this is the dreamy landscape, the diverse range of water sports in and around the wonderfully clean, warm water and the largely non-existent mass tourism.
Palawan Islands in the Philippines
If you are looking for turquoise water and white powdered sugar beaches, the Philippines is the right place for you. Insider tip among the most beautiful islands is Palawan, a group of islands with a unique diversity. There are jungles, 2000 meter high mountains and a huge variety of flora and fauna to discover. Lagoons and perhaps the most beautiful coral reefs in the world can also be found here.
Why is Easter Island one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world?
The answer is easy to answer for culture lovers – because of the moai. The origin and the exact time of erection of these world-famous, monumental stone sculptures have not yet been conclusively researched. Easter Island is located in the Pacific Ocean off Polynesia and offers a wealth of cultural discoveries. It is the only one of the Pacific Islands to have its own script, rock carvings and various places of worship related to the cult of the bird man.
- Accommodation in Laos
- A Guide to The Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
- Australia History
- Burma By Ship in George Orwells Footsteps
- Central African Republic
- Cuba Tour Plan
- Cuba Travel Guide
- Economy of Africa
- Economy of Asia
- Economy of Caribbean
- Economy of Central Africa
- Economy of Central America
- Economy of Central Asia
- Economy of Eastern Africa
- Economy of Eastern Asia
- Economy of Eastern Europe
- Economy of Europe
- Economy of Latin America
- Economy of Middle East
- Economy of Northern Africa
- Economy of Oceania
- Economy of South America
- Economy of Southeastern Asia
- Economy of Southern Africa
- Economy of Southern Asia
- Economy of Southern Europe
- Economy of Western Africa
- Economy of Western Asia
- Emigration to Namibia
- Italy Tour Plan
- Myanmar Trips for Families
- Pakistan Arts
- Practical Information about Thailand
- Prehistory of Northern Europe
- Switzerland Tour Plan
- Top 10 Sights in Georgia
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Ireland
- Typical Estonia
- Ukrainian Language
- Vietnam Very Relaxed
- Ireland Attractions May 10, 2022 - Dublin The green capital of Dublin, which is traversed by many parks, has developed strongly in the times of Ireland as a tiger state, which can be seen in all… Read more
- History of Lima, Peru May 3, 2022 - Prehispanic era Although the history of the city of Lima begins with its Spanish foundation in 1535, the territory formed by the valleys of the Rímac, Chillón and Lurín rivers was occupied by pre-Inca settlements.… Read more
- Geography of Pakistan April 26, 2022 - Located between 60°55' and 75°30' East longitude and 23°45' and 36°50' North latitude. It is washed in the south by the Arabian Sea (Indian Ocean). The coast is divided into… Read more
- Geography of Slovakia April 19, 2022 - General information about Slovakia The official name is the Slovak Republic, SR (Slovenska Republika, Slovak Republic). Located in Central Europe. Territory 49,035 thousand km2. The population is 5.38 million people.… Read more
- National Parks of Uganda April 12, 2022 - Chimpanzee Sanctuary on Ngamba Island The Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary was established in October 1998 to care for orphaned chimpanzees that were rescued by the Uganda Wildlife Authority. Many chimpanzees… Read more
- Bahrain Tourist Guide April 5, 2022 - Holidays in Bahrain can be safely attributed to an elite trip: a combination of a high level of service, comfortable hotels and restaurants fragrant with spices, clean beaches and a… Read more
- Main Resorts in Guatemala March 29, 2022 - Chichicastenango Lying at an altitude of 2030 m above sea level, the foggy city of Chichicastenango is surrounded by picturesque valleys and framed by jagged mountain ranges. Chichicastenango has been… Read more
- Abano Terme, Italy March 22, 2022 - Surrounded by almost 20 hectares of a fabulously beautiful natural park in the Terme Valley, among the Euganean hills shimmering with all emerald hues, Abano Terme is an ancient thermal… Read more
- Buffalo, New York March 15, 2022 - BUFFALO - A HOT CITY WITH WORLD FAMOUS WATERFALLS With over 260,000 residents, Buffalo is the second largest city in the US state of New York. Above all, the proximity… Read more
- Serbia Politics in the 2000’s March 8, 2022 - Starting from 2006 and in the following years, the trajectory of the political and economic development of the Serbia was marked by some crucial changes, such as the dissolution of… Read more