Islands have their own special charm, but what makes them so special? Which islands are some of the most beautiful in the world and why? Where are the whitest beaches and the most beautiful diving paradises around the islands?
In order to answer these and other questions, various criteria have to be assessed. In addition to the quality of the beach and water, the flora and fauna as well as culinary and cultural offers are also used as selection criteria.
To visit one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world, you don’t necessarily have to travel to other parts of the world because some of the top 10 islands are in Europe. Outside of Europe, you will find true dream islands in the Caribbean, the Philippines and Australia.
These European islands are among the 10 most beautiful islands in the world
Are you looking for a dream island and don’t want to change continent? Then the solution lies in Greece, more precisely in the Aegean Sea, even more precisely on the island group of the Sporades. This group of Greek islands includes Alonissos, Skopelos and Skiathos. The islands enchant with their preserved originality, wonderful landscapes and Mediterranean, high-class offers at hotels and restaurants.
The famous Italian rocky island of Capri is also one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world. Capri has been a European meeting place for artists, writers and other famous contemporaries since the second half of the 19th century. Capri is rich in archaeological sites and caves. The famous “blue grotto” is the most famous among them.
Dream islands in the Caribbean
Barbados and Saint Lucia are considered dream islands in the Caribbean. Both archipelagos are known for their coral reefs, for their lush vegetation and the turquoise waters that surround the islands.
Nosy Be, a volcanic island off Madagascar, is also one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world. The reason for this is the dreamy landscape, the diverse range of water sports in and around the wonderfully clean, warm water and the largely non-existent mass tourism.
Palawan Islands in the Philippines
If you are looking for turquoise water and white powdered sugar beaches, the Philippines is the right place for you. Insider tip among the most beautiful islands is Palawan, a group of islands with a unique diversity. There are jungles, 2000 meter high mountains and a huge variety of flora and fauna to discover. Lagoons and perhaps the most beautiful coral reefs in the world can also be found here.
Why is Easter Island one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world?
The answer is easy to answer for culture lovers – because of the moai. The origin and the exact time of erection of these world-famous, monumental stone sculptures have not yet been conclusively researched. Easter Island is located in the Pacific Ocean off Polynesia and offers a wealth of cultural discoveries. It is the only one of the Pacific Islands to have its own script, rock carvings and various places of worship related to the cult of the bird man.
- Accommodation in Laos
- A Guide to The Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
- Australia History
- Burma By Ship in George Orwells Footsteps
- Central African Republic
- Cuba Tour Plan
- Cuba Travel Guide
- Economy of Africa
- Economy of Asia
- Economy of Caribbean
- Economy of Central Africa
- Economy of Central America
- Economy of Central Asia
- Economy of Eastern Africa
- Economy of Eastern Asia
- Economy of Eastern Europe
- Economy of Europe
- Economy of Latin America
- Economy of Middle East
- Economy of Northern Africa
- Economy of Oceania
- Economy of South America
- Economy of Southeastern Asia
- Economy of Southern Africa
- Economy of Southern Asia
- Economy of Southern Europe
- Economy of Western Africa
- Economy of Western Asia
- Emigration to Namibia
- Italy Tour Plan
- Myanmar Trips for Families
- Pakistan Arts
- Practical Information about Thailand
- Prehistory of Northern Europe
- Switzerland Tour Plan
- Top 10 Sights in Georgia
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Ireland
- Typical Estonia
- Ukrainian Language
- Vietnam Very Relaxed
- How to Get to Tuscany, Italy November 28, 2022 - Most air travelers traditionally choose to travel via Rome or Milan. Tuscany itself can be reached by rental car on the E35 toll motorway or by train. Italy has a… Read more
- Hampi, India November 21, 2022 - Hampi is a small village in the northern Indian state of Karnataka. The ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagar Empire, brought world fame to this place. There… Read more
- Sights of Riga, Latvia November 14, 2022 - Latvia's capital has long been a trading port between Russia and Central and Western Europe. It became a member of the Hanseatic League in the thirteenth century and thus became… Read more
- Places to Visit in Marseille, France November 7, 2022 - According to Sourcemakeup, Marseille is the second largest city in France after Paris. The old nostalgic harbor from the sixth century was founded by the Greeks. From different points of… Read more
- Best time to visit the Eifel, Germany September 27, 2022 - Do you want to know when is the best time to travel to the Eifel? You can determine the best time to travel to a destination based on the weather… Read more
- Skiing in Kyrgyzstan August 15, 2022 - Ski potential of Kyrgyzstan very large - there are enough mountains here, but there are not so many well-equipped resorts. Most of them are located in the vicinity of the… Read more
- Resorts and Attractions in Russia August 8, 2022 - Russia is a state in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. The largest area in the world. Russia borders on eighteen countries. According to Healthinclude, Moscow is the capital. Russian language.… Read more
- New Brunswick, Canada August 1, 2022 - The province of New Brunswick is located in the southeastern part of the country on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. It is the largest of the "seaside" provinces of… Read more
- Holidays in Cyprus July 25, 2022 - Cypriots love holidays, of which there are many on the island. In addition to the national civil and religious ones, every city and almost every village has its own local… Read more
- What to See in Boracay and Vigan (Philippines) July 18, 2022 - Boracay, Boracay island (Philippines) Boracay Island is located off the northwest coast of Panay Island. Its beaches have been ranked among the top ten beaches in the world more than… Read more