Islands have their own special charm, but what makes them so special? Which islands are some of the most beautiful in the world and why? Where are the whitest beaches and the most beautiful diving paradises around the islands?
In order to answer these and other questions, various criteria have to be assessed. In addition to the quality of the beach and water, the flora and fauna as well as culinary and cultural offers are also used as selection criteria.
To visit one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world, you don’t necessarily have to travel to other parts of the world because some of the top 10 islands are in Europe. Outside of Europe, you will find true dream islands in the Caribbean, the Philippines and Australia.
These European islands are among the 10 most beautiful islands in the world
Are you looking for a dream island and don’t want to change continent? Then the solution lies in Greece, more precisely in the Aegean Sea, even more precisely on the island group of the Sporades. This group of Greek islands includes Alonissos, Skopelos and Skiathos. The islands enchant with their preserved originality, wonderful landscapes and Mediterranean, high-class offers at hotels and restaurants.
The famous Italian rocky island of Capri is also one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world. Capri has been a European meeting place for artists, writers and other famous contemporaries since the second half of the 19th century. Capri is rich in archaeological sites and caves. The famous “blue grotto” is the most famous among them.
Dream islands in the Caribbean
Barbados and Saint Lucia are considered dream islands in the Caribbean. Both archipelagos are known for their coral reefs, for their lush vegetation and the turquoise waters that surround the islands.
Nosy Be, a volcanic island off Madagascar, is also one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world. The reason for this is the dreamy landscape, the diverse range of water sports in and around the wonderfully clean, warm water and the largely non-existent mass tourism.
Palawan Islands in the Philippines
If you are looking for turquoise water and white powdered sugar beaches, the Philippines is the right place for you. Insider tip among the most beautiful islands is Palawan, a group of islands with a unique diversity. There are jungles, 2000 meter high mountains and a huge variety of flora and fauna to discover. Lagoons and perhaps the most beautiful coral reefs in the world can also be found here.
Why is Easter Island one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world?
The answer is easy to answer for culture lovers – because of the moai. The origin and the exact time of erection of these world-famous, monumental stone sculptures have not yet been conclusively researched. Easter Island is located in the Pacific Ocean off Polynesia and offers a wealth of cultural discoveries. It is the only one of the Pacific Islands to have its own script, rock carvings and various places of worship related to the cult of the bird man.
- Accommodation in Laos
- A Guide to The Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
- Australia History
- Burma By Ship in George Orwells Footsteps
- Central African Republic
- Cuba Tour Plan
- Cuba Travel Guide
- Economy of Africa
- Economy of Asia
- Economy of Caribbean
- Economy of Central Africa
- Economy of Central America
- Economy of Central Asia
- Economy of Eastern Africa
- Economy of Eastern Asia
- Economy of Eastern Europe
- Economy of Europe
- Economy of Latin America
- Economy of Middle East
- Economy of Northern Africa
- Economy of Oceania
- Economy of South America
- Economy of Southeastern Asia
- Economy of Southern Africa
- Economy of Southern Asia
- Economy of Southern Europe
- Economy of Western Africa
- Economy of Western Asia
- Emigration to Namibia
- Italy Tour Plan
- Myanmar Trips for Families
- Pakistan Arts
- Practical Information about Thailand
- Prehistory of Northern Europe
- Switzerland Tour Plan
- Top 10 Sights in Georgia
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Ireland
- Typical Estonia
- Ukrainian Language
- Vietnam Very Relaxed
- Athena, Oregon February 27, 2023 - Athena, Oregon is a small town located in the northeastern corner of the state. With a population of just over 1,200 people, it is one of the smallest towns in… Read more
- Annabella, Utah February 20, 2023 - According to fashionissupreme, Annabella, Utah is a small rural town located in the heart of Central Utah. The town was originally founded in 1874 by Mormon pioneers from nearby Springville… Read more
- Regions and Resorts of Albania February 13, 2023 - The capital is Tirana, a kaleidoscope city: there is colorful oriental architecture, neat European-style buildings, and unexpected Soviet monuments - either Lenin will wink with a sly eye, or a… Read more
- Gdansk, Poland February 6, 2023 - In a tourist trip, everyone is looking for something different. Some go on a journey to learn and see as much new things as possible, give others untouched by time… Read more
- Rhone-Alpes, France December 26, 2022 - The name of the Rhone region - the Alps (Rhône-Alpes) - is derived from two great natural attractions of France: the most full-flowing river of the Rhone country and the… Read more
- Bridges in Washington State December 12, 2022 - Good To Go! Good To Go! is the electronic toll system ( ETC ) in the US state of Washington. The tag can be used on all toll roads in… Read more
- Sapa, Vietnam December 5, 2022 - Sapa is a salvation from the Vietnamese heat, the coolness of the mountains and the enchanting greenery around, which the French appreciated back in the 19th century. Admirers of frog… Read more
- How to Get to Tuscany, Italy November 28, 2022 - Most air travelers traditionally choose to travel via Rome or Milan. Tuscany itself can be reached by rental car on the E35 toll motorway or by train. Italy has a… Read more
- Hampi, India November 21, 2022 - Hampi is a small village in the northern Indian state of Karnataka. The ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagar Empire, brought world fame to this place. There… Read more
- Sights of Riga, Latvia November 14, 2022 - Latvia's capital has long been a trading port between Russia and Central and Western Europe. It became a member of the Hanseatic League in the thirteenth century and thus became… Read more