Islands have their own special charm, but what makes them so special? Which islands are some of the most beautiful in the world and why? Where are the whitest beaches and the most beautiful diving paradises around the islands?
In order to answer these and other questions, various criteria have to be assessed. In addition to the quality of the beach and water, the flora and fauna as well as culinary and cultural offers are also used as selection criteria.
To visit one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world, you don’t necessarily have to travel to other parts of the world because some of the top 10 islands are in Europe. Outside of Europe, you will find true dream islands in the Caribbean, the Philippines and Australia.
These European islands are among the 10 most beautiful islands in the world
Are you looking for a dream island and don’t want to change continent? Then the solution lies in Greece, more precisely in the Aegean Sea, even more precisely on the island group of the Sporades. This group of Greek islands includes Alonissos, Skopelos and Skiathos. The islands enchant with their preserved originality, wonderful landscapes and Mediterranean, high-class offers at hotels and restaurants.
The famous Italian rocky island of Capri is also one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world. Capri has been a European meeting place for artists, writers and other famous contemporaries since the second half of the 19th century. Capri is rich in archaeological sites and caves. The famous “blue grotto” is the most famous among them.
Dream islands in the Caribbean
Barbados and Saint Lucia are considered dream islands in the Caribbean. Both archipelagos are known for their coral reefs, for their lush vegetation and the turquoise waters that surround the islands.
Nosy Be, a volcanic island off Madagascar, is also one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world. The reason for this is the dreamy landscape, the diverse range of water sports in and around the wonderfully clean, warm water and the largely non-existent mass tourism.
Palawan Islands in the Philippines
If you are looking for turquoise water and white powdered sugar beaches, the Philippines is the right place for you. Insider tip among the most beautiful islands is Palawan, a group of islands with a unique diversity. There are jungles, 2000 meter high mountains and a huge variety of flora and fauna to discover. Lagoons and perhaps the most beautiful coral reefs in the world can also be found here.
Why is Easter Island one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world?
The answer is easy to answer for culture lovers – because of the moai. The origin and the exact time of erection of these world-famous, monumental stone sculptures have not yet been conclusively researched. Easter Island is located in the Pacific Ocean off Polynesia and offers a wealth of cultural discoveries. It is the only one of the Pacific Islands to have its own script, rock carvings and various places of worship related to the cult of the bird man.
- Accommodation in Laos
- A Guide to The Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival
- Australia History
- Burma By Ship in George Orwells Footsteps
- Central African Republic
- Cuba Tour Plan
- Cuba Travel Guide
- Economy of Africa
- Economy of Asia
- Economy of Caribbean
- Economy of Central Africa
- Economy of Central America
- Economy of Central Asia
- Economy of Eastern Africa
- Economy of Eastern Asia
- Economy of Eastern Europe
- Economy of Europe
- Economy of Latin America
- Economy of Middle East
- Economy of Northern Africa
- Economy of Oceania
- Economy of South America
- Economy of Southeastern Asia
- Economy of Southern Africa
- Economy of Southern Asia
- Economy of Southern Europe
- Economy of Western Africa
- Economy of Western Asia
- Emigration to Namibia
- Italy Tour Plan
- Myanmar Trips for Families
- Pakistan Arts
- Practical Information about Thailand
- Prehistory of Northern Europe
- Switzerland Tour Plan
- Top 10 Sights in Georgia
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Ireland
- Typical Estonia
- Ukrainian Language
- Vietnam Very Relaxed
- Pre-Colombian Mexico Part 2 January 11, 2022 - Land and sources. - The sources of our knowledge of the material and spiritual culture of ancient Mexico can be grouped into the following categories: a) archaeological finds and historical… Read more
- Pre-Colombian Mexico January 4, 2022 - The problem of origins. - The origin and primitive history of the civilizations found in bloom by the first Spanish conquerors of Mexico and rapidly destroyed by the invading culture,… Read more
- Swakopmund, Namibia December 28, 2021 - Moving colonial history - exciting museums and fascinating landscapes Swakopmund is located in Namibia on the Atlantic Ocean and is the capital of the Erongo regional region. Windhoek is around… Read more
- Attractions in Colombo, Sri Lanka December 21, 2021 - Colombo - Sri Lanka: countless sights and South Asian flair Those who spend their holidays in Sri Lanka cannot avoid the capital Colombo. The 800,000-inhabitant city, which is located on… Read more
- Sightseeing in Sudan December 14, 2021 - Visit Sudan, a state in northeast Africa with access to the Red Sea, as part of a study trip! Admire the most important cities of Sudan and their unique attractions.… Read more
- Russia Landmarks December 7, 2021 - Peterhof Petrodvorets Peterhof, or Petrodvorets, is located about 30 kilometers west of Saint Petersburg. The suburb of the Russian metropolis is world famous for its huge palace and park complex,… Read more
- Moldova Landmarks November 30, 2021 - Milestii Mici Wine paradise in Moldova If you are interested in the world of wines, Mileștii Mici in Chisinau in Moldova will almost imagine yourself in paradise. The state domain… Read more
- Taiwan Overview November 23, 2021 - History Originally populated by peoples of Malay-Polynesian origin, the island was sighted in the 16th century by the Portuguese who gave it the name of Formosa (Beautiful), almost at the same time… Read more
- Mexico in 19th Century November 16, 2021 - In 1822 Agustín de Iturbide had himself proclaimed Emperor of Mexico. At that time, the former viceroyalty of New Spain and the Captaincy General of Guatemala were part of the Mexican territory. The economic situation… Read more
- Switzerland Politics November 9, 2021 - According to the constitution of April 18, 1999 (in force since January 1, 2000; modified in 2006), which updates the earlier constitution of 1874 in an updated form but largely… Read more