We are a day of the Royal Wedding between the Prince William and Kate Middleton in London and the signatures are released to celebrate the event with exclusive and limited editions. It is the turn of mixology.
Legendary British Gin Beefeater He has created three cocktails Classic but with a flavor more British, if that is possible. The combination of pomegranate, lemon, Apple, or elderflower are some of the ingredients.
Do want aim cocktails recipes royal punch?
The Beefeater Royal Punch
This cocktail is for Gin purists. A London Dry, Dubonnet, combined with granada and lemonade, juice together with a touch of angostura.
- 100 ml of Beefeater London Dry
- 50 ml part Dubonnet
- part 50 ml of Pomegranate juice
- 100 ml of American-style lemonade
- 1 hit of angostura bitter
Nick Strangeway Royal Bloodline Punch
The waiter listed right now in London is Nick Strangeway. Punch recipes are very well known and his fame by the creation of new cocktails goes from country to country. Is my favorite two things, champagne and strawberries… mmm…
- 500 ml of Beefeater London Dry
- 250 ml of sweet Vermouth
- 125 ml of raspberry cream
- 600 ml of orange juice
- 250 ml of orange sorbet
- 1 bottle of Champagne
Real Beefeater Spring Fizz
With Apple juice and elderflower, a mix that baffles me. Champagne as a final touch, could try.
- 50 ml of Beefeater London Dry Gin
- 100 ml Apple juice
- 50 ml of champagne (or sparkling wine)
- 3 tablespoons elderflower
- 2 slices of lime squeezed
- 2 Apple and mint leaves for garnish