Packaging is a beautiful thing. We make every day. I mean we put on. Times classic and then in the evening sexy weekend comfortable look. It’s packed with gifts. Below you will find a small selection of beautifully packaged gifts.You should be a little inspiration.
- Wrapping paper, twine, button plus a cut out heart-cheap, but effective!Seen in 25.
- Doily paper on German pie top has a beautifully on a simple wrapping paper.Definitely like the romantics among us.Found at roomremixblog.
- It has me another example so well-liked, so equal.Found at Flickr design. mein.
Also paper cuttings are suitable for this technique. You need only paper, scissors and a little creativity.
- To use the good old Washi tape or Japanese paper tape here in the form of a Christmas bauble Garland.More how-to tips on nicepackageblog.
- Perhaps you have still remaining papers scrapbooking or fabric scraps.Cute cut and sew with the sewing machine about half a centimeter inside trappings.Decorated each old wrapping paper. Seen on Flickr lockette.
- I think everyone has made such PomPoms from wool thread once in the hand work hour.Can be found even on gifts. Discovered on Flickr smile and wave.
- Stylish gifts in the colours anthracite, grey and blue.Decorated with letters, pine cone or Christmas baubles. Seen at Bobedre.
Here, I have discovered even an ecological gift packaging. To the share offer to attract or to the decorating… the Japanese packaging art of furoshiki seen at vimeo. Idea by recyclenow.